Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Things I've noticed

Today... 1.The problem with some men is they tend to think out loud. Thus the name Ayo; Slim I've embraced the street name for some reason doesn't necessarily bother me. Others are just artless and unrefined. guys describing girls reproductive systems, breast or anything relating to that nature is just no bueno What ever happened to chivalry? I guess it perished along with charm and patience. 2. Why is it so difficult to explain my feelings? If that was not a problem my life would be exactly the way i wanted it .
3. The pimples on my face is defiantly not because i don't care for it. it's fucking stress. But i wish i actually was expressed through my weight rather than my face. -I eat lots of delicious calories. 4.Guys I've finally answered you're question. The real reason why girls look in every reflection they see is not because they're checking themselves out. They check to see if their ass is still in the correct place. yes that's exactly it. Don't get me wrong i do the same thing. And it's in every single reflection like the ones on the big trump buildings. I guess I'm waiting to see a change. 3. I can possibly be a Buddhist? - If you end desires, you end pain. That shit seems pretty logical to me. If you go after something you want and you can't get it you just end up feeling like shit. or do you pick yourself up and try again. _sincerely: Tinker (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape