Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My emotional Piece: Don't End Up Like Me

I don't even know why i try I sit here watching you cry THese guys you chose don't deserve you But who am I I'm only one of your good friend yeah I'm the one who's nice to every one and gets hurt, used and abused this isn't just about you and some stupud little boy it's about my past and what i don't want to see happen to you to anyone it's strats out your guy crazy it's all about being loved but then it gets worse your just use to the words so then viloence enters your love world don't you see this all happen to me Now look my heart forever hurts I just don't want u to end up like me (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape