Saturday, May 19, 2007

The Best Love Yet

At peace with myself is where i am when im in your arms all i can do is be nothing seems to matter and all i hear is your heart it's there in my ear yet all around my existence all i want to do is stay with you forever never needing to move or speak because our souls are now one your warmth leaves me wanting more your touch is felt for days on end your smile alone makes my world go round this is a choice that weve both made needing you in my life is one i cant explain so let me love you as i always have and till the day that i have failed to keep you happy stick by my side for id never know how else to live (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape