Saturday, August 09, 2008

Lie

You see my dear, there are many different lies. Lies i tell my mother from things that i must hide. How my dress is shorter than usual and why hips began to expand. Or the kind of lies i tell you to things you misunderstand. My lies are different shades of gray mostly close to white. But all my lies are unexplainable and usually better write. I lie to preserve my dignity i lie because i care. I lie because on certain occassions things are better left unshared. I've maintained a certain threshold of reasons why i lie. Like the time i told it was nothing when i began to cry. The truth they say! The" Truth"! In life, “the illusion” is often prettied up to sell, to convince you to tell you that i love you. To smother you with kisses and suffocate with hugs so i can mask up all my lies to prove to you truth lies love. (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape