Monday, August 11, 2008

Want

5 things i want: -I want to talk to my ex...haven't had a conversation in a while...he's cool. -I want to slap some one just to let out some subconscious venting. subconscious mind: psychic activity just below the level of awareness <br> -I want to meet Rihanna and have lunch & maybe a little shopping -i want to see last posts drama finish for good 5 questions: -When did that term "making love" come into existance? -How much affection is too much affection? - How can I move on after that -Why can't marijuana be legal? -Is blue balls worse than getting to the peak of cumming and not being able to at that moment? 5 things I hate: -When people are dirty -When people put me under scrutiny. -When girls tend to flaunt the wrong part of their body. -Roaches - Not being able to speak out about a particular situation 5 things i need: -Sexy, Comfy PJ's vicky secrets =] -Make sure to have a good grades -i need to step it up on my restaurant outtings and drinks -Oragnize my life

-certify my cretieria

5 things I love: -Food & Wine -Music -Writing -Dancing

-girlfriend

5 things that cross my mind daily: -whats in the fridge? -is someone interesting going to text an actual person,that i want to text me

-where will i be in 6 years -I need a money making job$$$ for my shoe collection -gotta call someone but i'll do it later 5 things to learn appreciate: -God -Family -Girlfriend -Friends -life >br?

5 songs i listen to mostly: -Disturbia-Rihanna [o=O] -Sun Again - Kinnie Starr -Drop Dead-Elephant man -Hear Beat- Movado -Addiction- Ryan Leslie & Cassie

(© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape