Sunday, June 03, 2007

Self Served Reality

I no longer seem to write about you I have grown and acknowledge that the life before was leading into negativity that i could not withdrawal even if i wanted to. In the depths of my wrist lies the truth. Stories, pieces of them,him,her me, the world. Reminding me of all the broken promises,mistakes and regrets. There lies a destroyed soul, but reluctantly recovered from the shadows that once frightened covered. There lies them,him,her,me,the world. I no longer seem the dream of the creatures eating away me and my problems. I have been created over and over. And each time has been a progress, step by step. I'm not always happy which people think I'm supposed to be.I don't choose not to. Pills are useless in away. If medicine can control death, the occurrence of violence, a loss of a true love I'd take it in a heart beat. Pills controls the chemistry in your brain not the effect on what you intake on everyday life. I'd pop a pill to spare a life. I'd pop a pill to save my one true love. I'd pop a pill just to hear that sweet voice recite those 3 favorite words. I'd pop a pill to save a bias mind. I'd pop a pill to regain that trust i once had. If i did I'd just die from and over dose of reality. I'd just be letting him her,them,me, the world kill me. Self-destruction to end problems, is like bombing for piece. Tomorrow it'll still be there. (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape