Friday, August 15, 2008

Tattoo:$$

so today i've i experienced a familiar pain.
Got my first tattoo... sort of a big deal.
But this pain wasn't as unbearable, it was sort like a old memory. You're probably wondering what the fuck might i be talking about , but that can be saved for another entry. This guy was pretty good at making me feel comfortable not. But he did a pretty good job. and no i defiantly did not tip him.
Waited for about 3 hours for the tattoo and it took about 45 min. to an hour. This is defiantly no my last tattoo there are more to come. I don't really want anything big cuz I'm pretty petite. Luckily my hunny pie was there and my darling "brother" was there to ease the tension. Mommy was scared for her little pumpkin so she just made me nervous. I really don't want to say it hurt because everyone has different levels. It's pretty swollen as of now and it burns but I'm completely satisfied with my choice. =]
(© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape