Thursday, January 14, 2010

De-cipher

So someone
tell me what is wrong with a little Mary Jane.
How can you go wrong with something pure and so great.
How my knees can always melt and my mind is at ease.
Someone tell me what the fuck is so wrong with burning some leaves.
If you ask in sincerity why i do what do.
I just light the fatest blunt and make my dreams come true.
As you toast to celebration, inject the deification, snort the insulation, and destroy the gestation
I'll sit back, relax and enjoy my fixation
there's no need to rush this destination,
my words just come like masturbation
Relax.
Ain't no pain,no menstruation,
it's easy meditation,
Meet the doctor of education.
My thoughts sick, molestation.
Disrespectful? No implication
Relax.
It's a natural elevation
Hold on
grab tight
deep penetration
to your thoughts on rotation
Pass that?
Release your silenced communication.
I ain't no good at this mathematical operation
i put two and two together according to my calculation
one world abomination.
I'm out of this world no hands no gravitation
Your narrow minded
brain on limitation.
Ain't no comparison to this feeling, no compensation.
Relax.
Before I come to this summation
i must say they didn't pay me
this is straight from my imagination.
You got bodies?
Haiti got burial sites.
Hate seems to last forever
but in a second there goes a life.
While you walk by looking for compliments
you need to seek knowledge and confidence.
All the hook, lines, and blindness we live in
I try to think different because i know the sky's the limit.
Pass?
This is the real deal
so don't get upset towards the way i feel.
And i won't apologize for saying what's real.
It's just my soul doing the talking
when I'm sober I'm nervous
I'm not a coward i serve my purpose.
Don't ask me what worth is,
I'll let the herbs
bring it to surface.
I'm not known to break the rules
But i will question the man behind the law.
I got freedom a speech?
Can you tell me why I'm paying these taxes
for a war i did not start.
This is to the generation that seems to be born without a choice
you can take away my clothes but i still have my voice.
Petite,and yes I write with conceit
I'm a woman of my thoughts
When these girls trying to be women of the streets .
So as I save this last clip
give this blunt one last kiss
and tell you this
don't underestimate
do not duplicate
contemplate.
(© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

2 Comments:

Blogger Theerose said...

NICE... bouquet of mary jane flowers

Thursday, January 14, 2010 8:41:00 PM  
Blogger Y.Rome said...

whata post ,......Honorthyslim The Album !

Thursday, January 14, 2010 11:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape