Friday, November 06, 2009

For You.

I may not be the perfect girl That every guy would wish. I may not be that pretty But let me tell you this: I can love you truly With all of my heart I can be faithful Even though we are apart. I cannot climb the mountains Nor swim the deepest sea But I can make a promise Just put your trust in me. I cannot give you all you want
But try to give my all
My love, my heart, my very soul
For you i'll give it all.
I cannot reach the stars above
Nor offer you the moon
But if I will have the power
I'll promise to do it soon.
For you I'll give my very best
My love forever true
I may not be important
But for me my world is YOU.
(© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape