Wednesday, November 04, 2009

stripped

Stripped of all he sees
except for the things he loves about me
wanting him to see what is behind all the beauty and mirrors
leaving the errors known as my imperfections
because of the love I have for him and him loving me making it all worth my while Stripped of all the lies, alibi's, and tears cried
to reveal the inside-leaving behind all expectations
having just my determination to do things not yet mentioned with good intensions, not to forget my ambition
to show him much affection and relaxation because of all this attention Stripped to show him I care inviting him into my world, in my imagination to show my appreciation
for the love he give without fear of love being lost,
or glasses being tossed because of a fight I caused Stripped so he would see my skinny legs, big butt, and heck of personality of which he loves because they are what made me see-helping me find him and a love that was true
so I am no longer sad and blue. Stripped Of all make-up and material things too
No need for fancy clothes, jewelry, and shoes
No cover-ups, or push-ups
with him I do not even have to put on a show to get my self noticed, all I have too do is be me a wonderful girl you see
He loves every scar, every curve, every inch of my skinFulfilling all of me.
(© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape