Sunday, October 12, 2008

From, Me.... To, Me

I believe we write our own stories and each time we think we know the ending, we don't. So here I am writing another story hoping to God the ending is something close to what I was thinking. I've decided just to accept life unconditionally; I never expect it to do anything special for me, yet I seemed to have accomplished far more than i ever hoped. I've realized, there can be some pretty fucked up moments in your life, but life must and always will, go on. Sometimes, good things fall apart, so better things can fall together. So here I am, writing to you and telling you, you are a strong human being. You are a woman. All my impurities and insecurities are God's why of perfecting me. You must not be afraid of life, but rather death, knowing you can leave this world wishing you did more. Promise yourself, that you will remain strong enough to depend because that is the most reliable person in your life. Speak words of beauty. No matter what anyone says, what matters is what you think of yourself. Remember to choose life, is a matter of choosing to forgive. Always seek the best because that is exactly what you deserve in life.

1 Comments:

Blogger bella. said...

words of wisdom

Thursday, July 02, 2009 7:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape