Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love...

I love painting my nails unusual colors
I love the color purple and lime green
I love shirts that are too big to sleep
I love tinkerbell
I love long walks
I love honesty
I love being held when it's rain out and i'm in bed with the AC
I love the old hollywood movies
I love love movies
I love shoes
I love to feel protected
I love when some touches my face and tells me i'm beautiful
I love playing with earlobes
I love cinnamon pancakes
I love being mysterious
I love a new idea
I love tattoos
I love dancing
I love poetry
I love victoria secrets
I love nude pics [old art]
I love lauging
I love magazines
I love the beach in between my toes
I love curly hair
I love black and white photos
I love smiling when i'm about to cry
I love being barefoot I love listening to music while love making
I love writing
I love giving advice
I love cheeck kisses
I love cookies
(© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

1 Comments:

Blogger micAh! said...

good to know the things you love..

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 4:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape