Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Moral

So today was the first day of my senior year. Pretty lame... i guess it's because i'm still in summer mode. So i read the New York times and i read on Barack Obama. He seem like a pretty cool guy from all the interviews and speeches. Although he doesn't agree on same sex marriages he has my vote all the way. This is the year that voting should be mandatory. If we let McCain win our country is in exterme peril. So i thought about the word Moral. What the hell does it mean to be moral. I guess it varies to certain individuals. I think morality is more of a social thing rather than religious. I strongly believe it's not about one being"just"or not, whatever the fuck that means, but whether it can be socially acceptable. So someone makes up this shit of morals and calls himself moral and declares weather or not a certain situation is moral or not. Who actually takes time from there life to become concerned, with principles of right and wrong or declare someone immoral based on their standards of behavior. Give me a break.
To tell the truth, I don't believe that I have changed or moderated or "softened" my message during the past year. I always have tried to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and I don't hold back from stating unpleasant facts any more today than I did a year ago. So yea give me a BIG break.
(© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape