Thursday, June 01, 2006

Inspired

My darling I am forgetting Forgetting our love Forgetting our past So I write to you In this book Lays our story Of love and loss Read it to me And I'll come back Even for a short while I'll remember everything The first time I met you Wearing your stupid hat The first time we kissed Our first big fight But certainly not the last The first time we broke up The tears I cried Waiting for a letter That never arrived Our first reunion The first time we made love Everything I hold dear to my heart Will come back to me When you read it all to me Please be patient Please stay true For I will always love you. *Inspired by the movie The Notebook* (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape