Saturday, July 23, 2005

The Last

My presence goes unnoticed When I'm around youYou smile but not at me You talk but not to me I come last to you You don't want me there You'd rather be with someone else ''Why does everyone treat me like this?'' i ask myself''Is it because i'm boring?'' ''Would you like me to make you laugh?''' 'Would you like me more if i was funny?'' I'm left to wonder and ask myself pointless questions But it doesn't matter Because no matter how hard i try to change I'll will always be myself I'm a disappoint me to be with So i guess i should be lucky to have you I should be lucky you stuck with me And i should stop comparing myself to other people But i wish i could be the one that goes first For once Instead of being the one that goes last (copyright 2005 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape