Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Typical Puerto Rican

To all the haterz out there that will never amount to nothing You look me up and down with out even knowing me. Yes, can i help you did you loose your ass on ma face I think not. You judge me saying I'm a hoe I'm a b%tc! well guess wat ur accusation's are on par a friend once told me (stepahine S.) If i am i b%tc! and b%tc!s are female dogs and dog's bark and bark comes from trees and trees are part of nature and nature is beautiful than guess wat, I'm a he!! of a b%tc!. I'm called dumb if i say a smart thing i'm dumb if i say a dumb thing. I lose anywayz. A true friend well not dissaprove your character but act upon it. Sometimez to determine who's a real friend, you have to pick a fight to see who is gonna back you up. Cry, just to see who will dry your tears. Talk quietter just to see who is listening. If you don't like I don't care I'm not going to change just to please your sorry a$$ I have been loved just the way i am and if don't like wat ya see then jump off. (copyright 2005 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape