Saturday, July 09, 2005

She Doesn't Deserve A Clown

Did you really have the heart Or if you ever even truly care How could you make her think That you would always be there This girl is my closest friend We been together for a while I swear there is not one time Where she would never smile Tell me now what happened Now come and look at her face She doesn't look like a happy Girl, in a very happy place She will not even talk to me Without a tear drop in her eyes You broke her soul to pieces For she believed in all the lies How could you still pretend For more than a whole year Listen boy, you did itwrong iI will make this fucking clear You don't deserve anything Or any other pure girls heart If you do not help her onow IowI will fucking tear you apart Now she is carrying your child And you promised you'd stay But then at six months pregnant You suddenly then ran away And her heart is still aching Her family says it's a disgrace But the only shame I see here Is the one that coats face YouceYou bastard, I swear I hate you I'd do anything to see you bleed If you do not support my friend Whenever she will be in need For her family doesn't want her They say better off she's dead All because she has your child Get that in your fucking head If you ever hurt her once more Your face will be under my feet I will show you how low you are Because you think its fun to cheat So many of us have her back Were supporting her all the way What goes around comes around And so one day you will pay And if I ever do see you again I promise I will get you down Because she is my best friend And she don't deserve a clown *This was a story created in my diary that turned into a poem cuz i imagined one my friends pregirls my Gurlz please don't make me have to hurt some boy cuz they wanna leave you GOD forbbid you get pregnant then i will do serious damage to you love ya (copyright 2005 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape