Wednesday, March 01, 2006

These*Are Not* My QuoteZ

Why do I feel so alone and yet Im surrounded by people? be nice to everyone you meet, they might be fighting a battle you know nothing about.Giving up doesn't always mean your weak, it just means that you are strong enough to let go.There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved!I've been waiting my whole life for this moment, and now I have no clue what to do.We could all take a lesson from crayons, some are bright, some are beautiful, some are dull, some are short, some are tall, and some have wierd names. But they all have to learn to live in the same box.just be yourself, everyone else is taken (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape