Tuesday, February 21, 2006

SI:Imaginary

An imaginary world I call my own I go there everyday after school when i go home Its beautiful there like a dream come true An open field of soft grass, and a dark sky painted blue Sparkling diamonds hanging in the sky Its so peaceful there you'll never say goodbye A sweet lullaby flowing with the wind Like a message an angel had to send A giant full moon reflecting on the lake Too bad my lovely world is all fake Maybe someday you'll have a world kind of like mine But luckily my world is one of a kind So sweet dreams and goodnight my wonderful friend Happiness will always be there in the end A world is a place you make to escape A place without drugs, murder, or rape A place where happiness is always there A place where someone will always care (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape