Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Happy Fathers Day

My Dad I'm the luckiest girl to have a dad like you.To hang out with, have contests with, and just be us.Your more then my dad your one of my best friends.When were out on the road we have a blast together.Sometimes we fight, sometimes we disagree,but knowing your there for me will always be a blessing to me. To bad you your not here so we can do all these things. Sometimes i wish you were here even if we had arguments. i can't blame you you didn't know mommy didn't tell you. A little baby girl was born by the grace of God unable to share me with you. Daddy if you read this i just want you to know that i love you no matter what and Happy daddy's day. (©copyright 2005 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape