Sunday, March 13, 2005

To a friend that feels more than friendship

You complimented so often Each and every day On the gestures and smiles and actions You pass out along the way. Yet my words never break silence Always floating in my mind And if you ever interpret my smiles I know that you will find A chain of words with meanings That would touch you deep inside They paint a beautiful picture of what I have to hide. Of how I feel about you and what I see in you This very beautiful person That's so wonderful through and through. He shares his time with others And hands out laughter and smiles To make those around him happy As they travel their weary miles. But as I look at this person That gives and rarely receives I wonder if I can make him feel That in him I truly believe And as I see you pass out joy The compliments leap out And I wonder if you hear my smiles While I never open my mouth. For I can not let them out you see As they would get in the way Of you just being friends with me Each and every day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape