Friday, March 11, 2005

HaPPy BiRtHdAY MoMmY (March 11, 2005) Dearest Mother, today is your birthday, and a happy one I hope it to beI know I am a handful and you have to put up with a lot of the times when I mess upI wanted to thank you and tell you how I admire you for never giving upI want you to know how much I love you, even more when you help me through what has come my wayI am glad you are my mother, and care enough to show love, even though when it is not through the words you sayYou are wonderful, in my eyes and to me, a real hero you will, to me, always beYou might not always be happy with everything I put you through, but I want you to know, I am sorry for all the things wrong I doYou do not have to have the latest hairstyles or clothes because you are great just the way you areTo be truly happy, you do not need those thingsAll you need is the love I hope as your daughter, if not all the time, at least sometimes bringsI love you Mommy, very much in deedYou have done so much, and have always helped me in times of needI wrote this poem to let you know who much I love and want to thank youMomma, today is your birthday and I hope this poem is a great enough giftAnd your day, I hope I liftHappy Birthday Mom and thank you againI know I am a handful, and when I argue with you, and I am in the wrong, after much thought, I am glad you always winHappy Birthday to the dearest mother of allI love you!Your Daughter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape