Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Why do you wait till the end?

Why do you wait till the end? When I found the Love that i was looking for. Why do you wait till the end to tell me that you love me and you want me back? You make me confused you make me think too much? I don't know what to do I love you and I want you. But he needs me and he wants me. But I'm confused because you make me run back. Run back and rewind to the beginnings. When you hurt me the first time and the second time. I don't want this to happen again. I can't take the pain that makes go insane. That makes me want leave you both and never com back. I wish someone can understand me my feelings and not say i shouldn't have pain. I wish you know how i feel now and the other days. That you make me feel whole even if you're not part of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape