Thursday, February 24, 2005

To The Both Of You

No matter how many times I would try to get him off my mind, I can't. It's like he is always on my mind never wanting to erase. A wise friend told me it's called memories not the past. Because the past never passes it's the memories that is left to linger in my mind. The memory is like a falling tree except never reaching it's destination to the ground. It's just there in the air. Following me like, like I've followed him. He blew me away like if I was just a leaf but one day the leaves that are memories will hit the ground, like decompose leaving nothing but memories. I realized there's been someone along right in front of me, wanting every detail of me. More than you ever did and ever will, A person that has been standing in front of me this whole time. I never realized because I acted like him too blind to see the beauty that lies within an in love heart. I've been after him even though all I ever wanted was love in return.

Dedicated two special people

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you got talent. I like the descriptive language you use. Your a very good writer.

Monday, February 28, 2005 7:47:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape