Tuesday, November 15, 2005

You Entered my Heart

Slowly, slowly, you entered my heart. Your desire spread through me. Along my path, in my sights, Now, in every direction, there is you and only you. There's a storm of emotion in the rise and fall of my breath; The beating of my heart is like an earthquake. What madness, what sort of obsession is this? What can I say of my state now? My heart, my soul, my whole world, All my desire is you. Beloved, I am coming to tell you. The dream I've beheld? I am bringing it to show to you. Why should I remain silent? Why shouldn't I tell you? You are my heart's peace. Slowly, slowly, you entered my heart. Your desire spread through me. Along my path, in my sights, Now, in every direction, there is you and only you. (© copyright 2005 )

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a Blogger's Changing Gender
Heather Green Couldn't sleep last night so I ended up reading the entire New Yorker and watching some bad 3 a.m. TV.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction safety equipment on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction safety equipment!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005 8:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape