Monday, September 19, 2005

Behind My eyes

You could sit there, Look at me right now, Happy and laughing, Sitting with this, Plastic smile on my face, And you could never tell, That I've been crying every night, You could walk over to me, And ask me how I'm doing, I'd look up at you with a smile on my face and say "I'm just great", Up until that moment I probably, Could have convinced myself, That I was "okay", And that I didn't love you anymore, I know I'm not, But lately it's been hard to tell what's real and what's fantasy, So when you ask me, I try not to choke on my words, Try not to break down in tears, And I tell you I'm fine, When what I really want to say is, I want you to be mine! You believe me, Ofcourse I knew you would, Until later on that night, The tears I've been tryin to fight, Came pouring down, I looked around, And saw you staring at me, Now you know, You know everything, I've been hiding behind my eyes... (© copyright 2005 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape