Saturday, September 17, 2005

Full Of Smiles

I barely met you, but it seems like i have known you for a long time. i don't know how i truly feel, but this feeling makes me have butterflies in my stomach every time i see, talk or think of you. but every single moment i don't see you, I'm thinking of you & wishing you were right there by my side. sometimes i even question myself if you have any feelings for me & the only answer i have for myself is "at less he knows my name!" & when i come to that conclusion it makes my day & i cant stop smiling thinking of you. i just cant wait to see you again, because i know if I'm having a bad day, just seeing you everything becomes perfect again. (© copyright 2005 )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape