Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Caught

You tell me like i'm no one like if i never existed. You give mixed signals i get thrown and twisted. Caught in ya trap of desitful lies i cry cuz i write it over and over. It's never official i never even see you at ya window but then you come creeping on me though. It funny how i seem to stop myself in my head but my body still lingers to ya bed. Caught. We love as our mixed signals are thrown on the floor next to your shirt and ma skirt. All we think about is passion of the moment. Then it's all done. You run cuz you know you love me. Caught. In sexual attraction me it's the power of my love. You tell me like i'm no one like if i never existed then i get thrown and twisted. In my head you read but my body stilll lingers to ya bed. Caught (copyright© 2005)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape