Friday, May 13, 2005

Over You

It's amazing how the fact that time can make me glad that your not mine when before i thought our love was real time made me change the way i feel I guess your just another guy who made my heart believe a lie just another that made me feel used when i find out my love they abused even though your gone, the pains still there it hurts knowing you no longer care with you my hopes kept raising higher and my dreams became lost in desire all the times you looked into my eyes i wish i hadn't believed your lies because that only made me hurt more when to your heart, you shut the door but that was then, and this is now times changed so much i don't see how and after all you've put me through I'm glad I can say I'm over you.© ®

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape