Monday, April 25, 2005

I wanna Runaway

I wanna runaway, Runaway to your building and sit there. Sit there and cry, a cry that you would hear, and come to my distress. I would say I still love you and you would take me upstairs and fix all my problems you have caused. You would say say you love me and then I would cry because I've heard this once before. But I still continue to kiss your lips that lie because they make me feel warm and calm. I wanna Runaway hoping never to be found only by you. I would trust you cuz I know you wouldn't tell a soul. I wanna sit by the steps where you asked me to be your girl and cry. A cry that you wouldn't hear because I want to absorb the time shared. I wanna Runaway And run into your arms and cry. Cry so you would hear me and hold me tighter. Then I know I'm home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape