Saturday, April 16, 2005

I hope

I hope one day you'll miss me and I hope one day you'll see that the girl you really want is me. I hope that you'll soon want me back, and start to feel the pain,I hope you'll do your very best, to make me happy again I know you feeling sadness but I'm the ones who's torn apart, So why did you have to do this?.. why did you break my heart? I hope that soon you'll realize exactly what you've done to me, you broke and locked up my heart and threw away the key. I thought u were special, I thought you were mine, but if you want to be like this then fine 'm gonna get over you not sit around and mope, And as for all them things, well..I guess I can only hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape