Thursday, April 14, 2005

Slices

Lying on the floor thinking what I have done. Wondering to myself where I had run. I was doing so good then I messed up all because of you I look like a nut. You hurt me more than once let alone more than twice then just cuz of you I continue to slice. Slice because I miss you slice because I feel pain slice because death is hoping I would gain. But reallyI'm hallucinating it's just i haven't done it in so long. Or maybe it you i could be wrong. You trigger my feelings you make me think about sad things. Things that make me mad bad memories that will bring- pain, suffing torment don't you see. You of all people i thought less you would be. I have to stop i just got to say good bye cuz if i don't i'm just gonna die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape