Thursday, March 24, 2005

At times

At times it seems so if you love me but in school you act like so if you didn't care at times you tell me you love me but at school you refuse to notice I'm there at times you whisper that theres no1 else but me but in school you're with every1 but me at times you would tell me that you would never set me free but at school you don't pay attention to my plea at times you tell me that our love is true but in school u act so if we had never met at times you say love is only for us two but at school of close to me, you never want to get at times you hold me real tight but in school you seem to always let go at times you never seem to want to fight but at school thats all you to do this love that we have is proving to everyday that you don't seem to treasure what you have and soon our love may...be lost and far gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape