Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Lost

I can't say anything to convince you to stay,I just wish things hadn't turned out this way.It hurts to say, I don't know you anymore,And yes well done, you successfully shut the door.You closed it, locked it, and threw away the key.You never believed all the love I held inside me.I cared for you so much girl, and you threw it aside.And never will you know all the tears that I cried.But all you have is a "f**k you" attitude for all my tears.Sometimes i wish you'd see,That i just can't forget you easily.Of course you moved on,And don't care how i feel.But i still think what we had was real.Obviously you don't care,Cause whenever i need you,Your never there.So just forget me, And watch me cry.Watch my heart bleed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape