Saturday, April 02, 2005

Love Finds A Way

I've tried my best to forget you,since we broke up that day. But no matter what I do, Love always finds a way. I've tried crying myself to sleep as I thought this will make me feel better. But it did the opposite of my expectation,cause i only dreamed of the times we had together. I've tried dating with someone else, and tried to be his girl for a day. But this didn't help a bit, cause i only longed for your warm embrace. I've tried thinking of you with another girl, and convinced myself that she's better than me. But this just made my feelings worse, cause my heart got filled with jealousy.So, i was left with no more choices, and my love for you got More instead of less. as i have failed to erase you in my heart,though I've tried my best of the best. Now, i realize how much i love you, and i regret that we broke up that day. In spite of me trying so hard to forget you,Love always finds a way.. -a way to keep us together.. -a way for us to recall our past.. -a way for us to fall again for each other.. -a way for our love to last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape