Sunday, January 15, 2006

Again

Go on Say it to me again Say you don't love me Cause there's nothing to gain Go ahead and do it again Make me cry for you tonight Make me dream of my own heartaches What you're doing is absolutely right Just hurt me once more Don't leave me with a hug Get me addicted then throw me away You know you're the deadliest drug Come on, say you want me Then just push me away Do it a few more times I'm a game you love to play I'm yours to toy with Play with my innocence Make me numb and cold Take my breath this instance Win the heartbreak game Make me your high score Lure me to you then disappear Leave me wanting more Caress me then stab me Leave me sitting alone in the rain Make me forgive you one more time Let me wait for you in vain Vanish after you kiss me Leave me shattered and torn I'll let you do it Go on. (© copyright 2005)all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape