Monday, January 24, 2005

They way I've fallen

I didn't want to forget you but i knew in my heart it was right I needed to let go because i was holding on too tight. I was holding onto something that was never really there You didn't love me the way i love you and it felt like you didn't care. Something about you made me keep hanging on I always thought about you every time i heard a slow song. It so hard to let go but when i finally started to You pulled me right back to you. I ask myself is this really it I've waited for this for way too long think you really love me but i don't know, maybe I'm wrong. I hope you're not lying because I've fallen way too fast but i know in my heart that soonI'll just be another girl from your past. I start to cry don't really have a reason to i'm just afraid it's all a lie I took a chance and let all my feelings be free I'm afraid of what the future holds ahead for me. Sometimes you're the only thing that keeps me hanging on just thinking of you makes me want to stay strong. This might not make sense and it probably sounds really stupid too but i guess the point I'm try to make is, that i think I'm falling in love with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape