Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Dear Daddy

Dear Daddy, Do you know what I did today? Do you know what I did anyday? No. You don't daddy, you don't know what I like or what I look like. You are just a stranger to me walking down the streets. Probably passing me as I go on my way everyday. You never came back daddy. You never even came. Why? I imagine you so much, I imagine that one day you come for me daddy. Come and take me to my dream place Dizzy Land. We would take pictures with Mickey and Minnie and have so much fun. I imagine daddy you would with me so many toys I would cry of joy. Then I would laugh of sadness knowing I would never go to Dizzy land. Realizing Dizzy land will forever be my dream just like you daddy. You only in a little girls dream, mine. Father's day, everybody made a card except for me. They called me names like alien because I didn't have a daddy. I would cry for you daddy even though I knew you couldn't hear me. Everyday in school daddy, I would tell they kids you are going to buy me ice cream. I told the kids you were on the next block. Then I went the the end of block acting like I was going to see you. You weren't there. Then I went to the next you weren't there either. Then I realize you were never there daddy. Just like in my life, never there to experience things that has happened to me. To you I may be a stranger but to me you are always my daddy. So if you ever decide that you want to stop a stranger, I'll be waiting there daddy like I've always been. Waiting for you to buy me my icecream and make my dream come true. Love you lil' girl Amanda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape