Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Sense

Those used to be the eyes that looked within my soul, that used to look at me and make me feel whole. Those used to be the hands that I held within mine holding me close making everything feel fine. That used to be the nose that smelled the love spell on my neck tickling me softly, making me feel like a wreck. Those used to be the ears, that heard all I had to say, you used to be the one for me, then you went away. Those used to be the lips that tasted all my love the lips that made feel like I’m the only one above. Now your gone, out, not wanting to be in my life not wanting my love, this hurts me like a knife. My eyes can’t look deep, deep with myself they can’t put in that warm feeling that I felt. My ears can’t listen to what I had to say they can’t tell the truth they can’t do it your way. My hands can’t hold me the way you used to they don’t make me feel protected like you would do. My lips can’t kiss me and make me feel weak, they can’t say “I love you” like you would speak. See it’s not the same baby tell me why, Now that you are not here my senses has died.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape